Natural Underarm Deodorant
Avoid the potential health hazards of aluminum-based antiperspirants with this deodorant made from natural ingredients. Use this healthy beauty recipe for soft, smooth, even-toned underarms.
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons distilled water
- 10 drops essential oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 oz glass spray bottle
- small airtight container
- Combine apple cider vinegar, distilled water, and essential oils into spray bottle and mix thoroughly. Combine baking soda and cornstarch in a separate airtight container.
- This recipe creates two separate items, a liquid deodorant and a dry sealant. For proper application, spray liquid portion of deodorant onto clean underarms. Immediately apply a dusting of the dry portion of deodorant to for added dryness and odor protection.
- Watch video tutorial on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm5cyddAWXo
Beauty Blog by Ms Toi http://beautyblogbymstoi.com/