MAKEUP REMOVER WIPES
Most brands of makeup remover wipes contain synthetic ingredients such as preservatives and artificial fragrances. So, you're actually wiping as much onto your face as you're trying to wipe off. Make your own makeup remover wipes with this simple recipe using all-natural ingredients and sin against your skin no more.
Write a review
- 2 cups distilled water
- 1 Tablespoon Castile soap
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 10-15 drops tea tree oil (therapeutic food-grade)
- 1 roll of paper towels (only use thick, heavy duty sheets)
- large plastic container with lid
- measuring cup
- Unroll paper towels. Fold each sheet at perforated edges. Cut sheets straight down the middle. Mix all ingredients together in plastic container. Place lid onto container and shake vigorously until ingredients are well-blended. Place paper towels into container and let sit until sheets are completely saturated with solution. Store in refrigerator when not in use to prevent growth of bacteria and mold.
- Watch video tutorial on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7VeIzXGpXg
Beauty Blog by Ms Toi http://beautyblogbymstoi.com/