Healthy Hair Growth Tonic
If you want to grow your hair long, this herbal hair tonic is a must for you to try. Each of the herbs in this recipe have been shown to promote hair growth and nourish the scalp for shiny, healthy hair.
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon each of sage, horsetail, nettle, lavender (fresh or dried)
- 8 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 cups of distilled water
- 8 oz. spray bottle
- Bring water to a slow boil and then remove it from heat. Let herbs steep in water for 30 minutes. Let solution cool to room temperature. Strain herbs from liquid. Add essential oil. Blend thoroughly. Place liquid in a spray bottle for easy use.
- This hair tonic is very perishable, so it’s best to store it in the refrigerator between use. It will last for 2-3 weeks.
- Watch video tutorial on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pwEW1ovtiQ
Beauty Blog by Ms Toi http://beautyblogbymstoi.com/