Do you have a natural beauty tip that never fails you? Share it with us. Submit your entry and be a guest blogger. Have your natural beauty tip posted here on Beauty Blog by Ms Toi. This is a great tip from Micheala. Learn her holy grail method to quickly get rid of a pimple.
Micheala’s Quick Fix For Pesky Pimples:
This technique has been tried and tested on myself on several occasions and it works.
For a quick fix I recommend the following steps:
- Step into a warm shower and let the water fall across your face. Do not scrub your face with anything
- Pat dry your face. Moisturize your face with a lotion containing salicylic acid.
- Now, you’ll have to squeeze your pimple. I know they say NOT to do this but it’s a quick fix. The pimple will not require much force, as your pores have been opened and the skin has been softened by the warm water. There will now be reduced chances of bleeding and soreness.
- Wash your hands with an antibacterial soap. Rinse your face with cold water to close the pores once more.
- Dab tea tree oil on the area where the pimple was for added protection and bacterial removal. The tea tree oil will also reduce any redness.
- For extra benefits, place an ice cube on the area for a short while (for swelling).
- Try to avoid placing makeup on the affected area, as this will only clog the pores once more.
- To prevent pimple outbreaks in the future remember to moisturize daily to avoid dry skin, eat plenty of fruits high in anti-oxidants such as oranges and cranberries, and minimize fatty food intake.
Written by Micheala
Micheala is a freelance writer. She specializes in writing articles regarding health matters. Her particular focus is skin health. She enjoys writing about remedies for the treatment of common skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and liver spots.