Here’s something to smile about. There are simple ways to keep your teeth white and bright NATURALLY. Using chemical whiteners are harsh and can permanently weaken the enamel of your teeth. Add these five easy, inexpensive tips to your regimen for a whiter, healthier smile.
- It’s a given that you should brush and floss immediately after eating. If this is not a convenient option, rinse mouth with water to remove any potentially staining residue from your meal.
- Use a straw to drink drinks that can stain your teeth such as coffee, tea, and red wine.
- Snack on crunchy foods such as carrots and apples. The extra chewing required for these foods helps remove plaque build up.
- Brush teeth with baking soda. It naturally oxidizes stains on tooth enamel. It is also very inexpensive.
- Be proactive. Visit the dentist every six months to have your teeth professionally cleaned.