NATURAL HAND SANITIZER
Many hand sanitizers contain propylene glycol, phenols, fragrance, and other chemicals. These ingredients are highly toxic and can be just as hazardous as the germs you're trying to eliminate.Learn how to make your own hand sanitizer using safe, natural, non-toxic ingredients. This easy recipe will leave your hands soft, moisturized, and germ-free.
Write a review
- *Do not alter ingredient measurements because solution must be at least 65% alcohol to effectively eliminate germs and bacteria.
- 2/3 cup isopropyl alcohol (only use concentration between 70% to 95%)
- 1/6 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/6 cup glycerin
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops orange or lavender essential oil
- Use a clean empty glass bottle or container with a lid to mix ingredients. First, mix aloe vera gel and glycerin together and place into container. Next, add alcohol and essential oils into container. Place lid securely onto container and shake until all ingredients are completely blended. Use a funnel to pour solution into a small spray bottle for easy, portable use.
- Watch video tutorial on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkqeVO_22ic
Beauty Blog by Ms Toi http://beautyblogbymstoi.com/