Crayon Lipstick Recipe
Looking for a safe, lead-free lipstick? Look no further than your own kitchen. You can use a simple crayon to create a bountiful supply of lipstick in any imaginable color. Never again do you need to purchase high-priced lipsticks that contain questionable ingredients. Grow and multiply your lipstick collection with this easy do it yourself recipe for non-toxic crayon lipstick.
Write a review
- 1/2 teaspoon Castor Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon 100% Shea Butter
- 1/2 of a Crayon Stick
- Place ingredients in a double boiler over medium-high heat.
- Stir ingredients as they melt.
- Remove from heat once it is completely melted.
- Spoon liquid into a small container.
- Work fast because the liquid will quickly harden as it cools off.
- Place container into the refrigerator to cool for 10 minutes. You’ve just made the best non-toxic lipstick ever!
- Click Below to WATCH RECIPE VIDEO
Adapted from Ms Toi's YouTube Video "Best Lipstick Tutorial Using Crayons"
Beauty Blog by Ms Toi http://beautyblogbymstoi.com/