People of Color have 38 specific yellow/gold, copper/red, and olive/green-based pigmentations of skin, yet the color theory commonly used by most makeup formulators is based on only 8 pink based pigmentations.– Improves skin condition with continued use
– Contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, which block UV rays
– Ideal for sensitive, acne-prone, or damaged skin as well as skin with rosacea.
– Will not clog pores, allowing skin to breathe.
– Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
– Promotes and speeds up healing after treatments or surgery.
Women of color require mostly yellow/gold-based makeup and sometimes copper/red or even olive/green bases, while most caucasians use pink-based makeup. Our mineral makeup does not turn your skin orangey or “ashy” because it is made with the yellow/golden and other pigment rich undertones your skin needs.
With Color&Soul, your face will not look dull, ashy, or cakey. The mineral makeup covers the skin in a micro-sheer dusting that is incredibly light and breathable, allowing the skin’s true radiance to shine through. Simultaneously, your skin tone is evened out with complete coverage and a lightweight, creamy finish that leaves you looking rested and younger. Color&Soul makes each shade of powder with an extra-micronized zinc oxide and an increased ratio of pigment oxides which eliminates that powdery appearance and delivers rich, yet weightless color perfectly matched to a broad variety of skin tones and hues.
Color&Soul mineral foundation can be used as concealer, foundation, powder, and sunscreen all in one. It can even be mixed with your favorite moisturizer for extra coverage or added dewiness. Color&Soul eye, lip, and cheek mica blends may be used wet or dry as eyeshadow, eyeliner, brow tint, blush, bronzer, lip color, and body shimmer. The colors are sheer but may also be applied in layers for an opaque effect. Our pure, natural shades are formulated to complement the skin, not hide it. You’ll love the radiant glow of your skin after using this revolutionary new “skin care in color”!
“I have lived with vitiligo for over 40 years. I have had to wear heavy, greasy, thick cream coverup makeup that did not even match my skin. Color & Soul is the first makeup to match my skin and cover my vitiligo with no heavy feeling at all. I can’t believe how light it is. And on top of all that, I’ve gone from 5 or six steps to cover my spots down to 2 steps! Thanks Color & Soul.”
-Darlene, Upper Marlboro, MD
“SKIN CARE AND COLOR” TAILOR-MADE
Is simple. Just choose a shade from one of four categories:
Gold, Copper, Jade, Sapphire or Ivory
then decide if you are
Light, Medium or Dark in that category
See the models below to get an idea of the color category that fits you.
Experience your vision of perfected beauty for you as your colors and skin care program are tailor-made:
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
1. A “MATCH” IS DETERMINED BY THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
a. THE COLOR BLENDS INTO THE SKIN WITHOUT AN A WHITISH CAST OR “ASHINESS”
b. THE BLENDS ALONG THE JAWLINE WITH A NATURAL TRANSITION OF COLOR FROM THE JAWLINE TO THE NECK. (The human face is not the same color as the neck. The neck tends to be lighter than the face because it is under the “shade” of the chin. An exception would be someone with hormonal changes (like pregnancy) that cause the neck to be darker. In this instance, the blend must match the real skin tone on the face.) THERE MUST BE NO STREAK OR HARSH LINE REPRESENTING A DISTINCT DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE FACE AND NECK.
c. THE COLOR MAY MATCH THE TRUE SKIN-TONE WITHOUT NECESSARILY COMPLETELY COVERING DARK SPOTS OR BLEMISHES
d. THE TERMS “MATCH” AND “LIKE” ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS. (A match is measurable where as “like” is subjective.) THE COLOR CAN BE A “MATCH” (according to the above criteria) EVEN IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE PRODUCT OR THE COLOR CHOICE.
2. YOU MUST BE PREPARED AND WILLING TO PURCHASE A BLEND THAT MATCHES TO QUALIFY FOR THE $10 DISCOUNT OR THE $20 TO PURCHASE ANOTHER BRAND. You are accepting this challenge because you have had some difficulty finding the right shade of foundation to match your skin and would buy the right one if you could find it. If you would not buy the product even if it matched, you are automatically disqualified from this offer. The goal here is to help you end your search for the “right” match for your skin tone. Know that every effort will be made to create the right match for you. If I can’t do it, the $20 bucks is yours.
3. THE CHALLENGE BEGINS WHEN THE BLENDING STARTS. IF I KNOW THAT I CAN’T MATCH YOU AND DON’T SAY SO BEFORE I START BLENDING, THEN YOU GET THE $20 IF I CANT MATCH YOUR COLOR. IF I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I CAN NOT MATCH YOU BEFORE I START BLENDING THEN THE OFFER IS VOID AND YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO THE $20. (An example would be like someone with severe discoloration like vitiligo that would make virtually impossible to create an exact match.)
4. THIS OFFER IS FOR FOUNDATION BLENDS ONLY. NO OTHER COLOR & SOUL PRODUCT BLENDS QUALIFY.